“The private estate experience in Jeri”

The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Jericoacoara
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Chili Beach is by far the most terrific venue to reside in Jericoacoara and it can rank with the top boutique hotels in the world. As a guest at the Chili Beach you are instantly made to feel right at home in your own "private estate" complete with fantastic service staff and a kitchen brigade that not only creates delicious local specialties but also specializes in Italian cuisine.

Its small size and great location make for a perfect hideaway. This picture perfect venue is indeed picture perfect and complemented by an exemplary team of hospitality professionals. I shall be back!

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The Chili Beach is a great place to stay if you want to combine high quality service, an amazing location (very quiet), with perfect views of the ocean and sunset. The food is excellent and the hotel is overall very private.

While there are no specific areas for kids, the pool and the closeness to the ocean are more than plenty to keep them entertained all day. They also love the buggy rides and trips to the lagoons.

For kite and windsurfers its the absolute paradise with consistent winds. But there is plenty of other things to do: Quad biking, horseback riding, learning capoeira, etc.

I have been going to Jeri for over 15 years and have stayed at Vila Kalango, Rancho do Peixe, My Blue, Jeriba, etc. The Chili Beach is by far my favourite choice.

Room Tip: The best rooms are the two ocean view rooms. There are 2 garden view rooms and 2 bigger bungalows wh...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Moritzvh
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Excellent Hotel with only 6 rooms and perfect Service. I have stayed in many good Hotels, but this is really one of the best.

Service was the most exceptional item: we arrived at 4am in the morning, and everything was prepared (including something to eat free of Charge in the fridge). Perfect Service at breakfast (which in my opinion is in many good brazilian Hotels not on international Standard) as well as dinner (you really feel that they prepare the dinner specially for you as you want it). Towels and water for a beach day were also provided free of charge. Tours (for example with horses) as well. And all this applies really to every employee of the Hotel.

General appearance: very nicely made Hotel. The pool is not really large, but sufficient. Based on the small size, it is still a relatively large area and everything of high Quality. The rooms as well.

Location: actually not directly at the beach, but 50m away with a restricted view on the beach. Not optimal, but still really good. Jericoacoara is a nice Little City, but the beach is not over exceptional. However, we made a Quad-Trip through the dune and arrived at beaches which are completely empty with absolutely noone there.

General remark: I must say that I was a bit disappointed when I arrived there (at 4am), because I expected something impossible: a beach Resort directly at the beach with all Equipment and attractions and at the same time small with 6 rooms (I confess, that this is really impossible to offer), but after 4 days I do not regret anything: attractions big beach Resorts offer, Chili beach is organizing for you. So, you do not miss anything but in contrast to big beach Resorts, you have a quiet surrounding with perfect Service.
I do not like to go to the same Hotel in General, because I like to know new places. However, with CHili Beach I would make an exception and go there again. Besides, I must say that the Price was really low in my opinion.

Room Tip: The beach view Bungalows do not really have a beach view, but they have a nicer outside area in fron...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding boutique hotel. The best in Brazil. Great location, outstanding service, very good food, perfect service. They truly strive to serve your every need. Very discriminating on tour operator selections. When we had to change to an evening ride back to Fortaleza, they offered us to a shower and nap after a day on the sand dunes, even though we had already checked out. That is service! Jericaocaora is a must see in Brazil, and Chili Beach is the must stay place in Jeri.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

One of the top boutique beach resorts we've stayed at - and I've been to 80+ countries and we spend a good two months a year chasing to find places like this.

Definitely on my favorite list fir now on. Worth the 30 minute pickup truck off road to get to the famous little hippy town that I can't spell.

Big tip- we travel 5 weeks at a time, so need a suitcase each as we live to dress for events. Do not bring a suitcase to this town. Only way to get to it, and its worth it, is off road via sand dunes, on pickup trucks. Leave suitcase at hotel storage wherever you fly into, like Fortaleza. Take little bags.We do this often, never have had an issue.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank WilliamByrnes
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I just have one word to say : Amazing.
The place is very quiet, the staff is so nice, everything is perfect.
The restaurant is also the best in Jericoacoara.
If you have the budget, just go there you won't regret it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The best weeks in our live. The Chili is not just a hotel or boutique. It is like staying at afriends house. Perfect service, wonderful view, spectacular scenerie. We will miss it.
The journey from Fortaleza takes a bit effort, but it is worth it. After all we would like to come again every year.

Stayed: April 2013