A Estrela d'Alva Pousada
Priceline
Casa na Praia(Jericoacoara)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hurricane Jeri (Praia)(Jericoacoara)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Hi everybody I'm a French young man, 34 ys old, and I'd like to share with u the beautiful experience I
and my girlfriend spent in Jericocoara on past month in Jericocoara, at A Estrela D´Alva Pousada.
We iniatially booked just 3 nights there but because of tne amazing scenario of Jerico and the family
likeness we could breath in the place and in A Estrela D Alva we changed our mind and prolonged our staying
there to a week.
I enjoyed the beautiful room we stayed. It was simple but full of every kind of modern comfort included a
pretty balcony, wi-fi in the suite, 32 channels tv,a very cold ar conditioner and 3 big windows in the suite,
very big and fresh,simply good quality at a very good price.
Location is perfect,just in the centre,near the beach,secure and you go walking all places you want.
I begun to chill out into the beach,doing open-air activities and I carried
on spending my time in the nice lagoons of the place.Staff and owners, really friendly and available to solve
any matter.Brasilian mood!
I miss the breakfast all togheter on the terrace of the last floor of the pousada,it´s simply beautiful that
panoramic vision of the place!
From our balcony we could see Serrote Mountain and several dunes that characterize Jerico.We enjoyed sunset everyday
on the top of the highest dune or on the top of the hill in front of the natural arch called "Pedra Fourada"..
everytime was different and really touching. Now this experience is finished and all that you can see are pictures,
images but Jerico and Vila Bela Vista have deeply signs us and no picture will ever show this.

Room Tip: very ample and fresh,7 and 8 perfect
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank george_delano
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at A Estrela D´Alva Pousada. The manager Paula made us feel so comfortable right away and made sure we had all of our needs met, from food to excursions. One of my best memories from my stay was taking my first lessons of kitesurf, with the guests/staff of the pousada, near the dunes while the sun was setting over the ocean.
We spent the evening watching the lunar eclipse from the middle of the dunes,
then rode in the buggy of Paula back. She was also really helpful with arranging transport for us and giving us good restaurant suggestions. I did not have dinner at the Pousada, but I did see/smell the food they made for their guests and it looked delicious and impressive. I would highly recommend staying at this pousada during your trip to Jeri. You will feel like family immediately. If you want to be left alone, they will do that too (but you will want to hang out with them - they're really great people).

Room Tip: We choose number 4 and it was ok
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Joyce V
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed 1 week and a half in Jerico and in the Pousada A Estrela D Alva. It was an advice from a friend of us,who stayed 15 days in July,last year.
It is a cute place, with lovely people, nice location and a delicious breakfast.
It is very safe, clean and very well located. That's a very important criteria in Jeri. The Pousada is close to nice restaurants and in the exact centre of the village,very close to the beach.
The atmosphere and the people constantly smiling helped me to disconnect with my urban life style. I loved my stay!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
25  Thank Byron_rivera
robma_9, Front Office Manager at A Estrela d'Alva Pousada, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear client,
Thank you very much for your preference.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

So we got there and everything seemed nice. Even though the recepcionist didn't know how to spell, we though it was ok. When we got to the room the first thing we've noticed was that the bathroom had no windows.
The bed broke in the moment I sat on it and the matters was terrible. Later on I had lunch in the restaurant "Something" Caipira, where they serve the breakfast. The food had a strange taste and I got and intestinal infection.
The second day I was sick, had a fever and the sons of the owner/Manager Paula we're running around and making noises. It was horrible because I couldn't rest.
Since we've paid for three days, and here in Trip Advisor people said that Paula (the owner or manager) does not return the money we decided to stay for the three days and then leave.
The street where the Pousada is located is not where most stores and bars are, but there is a bakery that is famous and opens only at night in front of it. So at night there's a lot of noise.
The windows were broke and didn't close perfectly, so mosquitos got in every night, even with the noisy ar conditioner on.
We left and went to "Naquela". It was expensive but we had only two days left of our vacation and I was still sick. "Ibiscus" seemed a very nice (and more afordable) place. But this one is horrible.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank DBP_RS_BRazil
Reviewed March 3, 2011

We just loved this hotel.It´s a simple and confortable hotel,with friendly staff,familiar kind, very clean and well-located. Quality/price of the suites comparing with other places is the best in Jeri, fresh,very big, clean,perfect for relax day and night if you are seeking a place to relax or just sleeping without a noise.
And by the other hand is very near the beach and restaurants and all best points in the village to have fun.
Breakfast almost a lunch,good quality/price too. Hope stay there again soon.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
25  Thank donald_herm

Dear client,
Thank you very much for your preference.
Hope to see you again.