Hotel Beira Mar
$124
$71
$62
HolidayInn.com
Golden Tulip Fortaleza(Fortaleza)(Great Value!)
$73
$59
Hotel Villa Mayor(Fortaleza)(Great Value!)
$72
$76
$87
$69
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After a wonderful experience in Canoa Quebrada, we spent our two last nights in Brazil in this hotel. From outside it looked good and also the reception room and the staff gave us a pleasant impression but.....we changed opinion once inside our room. The window glasses were dirty, satellite tv not working, air conditioning system has only 2 options : "noisy tornado" and " polar breeze". The worst thing is the bathroom, we felt we were inside a horror movie: filthy,no fans with a weird opening onto the hallway, shower with water leak and a basket for toilet paper instead of a proper bin. By the way, we found that basket full and I leave the smell to your imagination. Only good thing the breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea D
Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you look from the outside, it seems to be good, but many things don't work properly -bathroom -you can not close the water and you hear it all night long - and the sattelite TV has a horrible quality. Noisy. I would never come back.

Room Tip: There are open windows from the bathrooms to the public areas, so it makes a big noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This place is a dump. It's expensive. The staff at reception are rude. The elevators, doors, and communal areas are FILTHY. The breakfast is disgusting. The rooms are big and cleaner than rest of hotel. The bathrooms do not have fans - just an opening onto the corridor - so can be quite stuffy. I would not stay here again. Oh, and the best part, they have the cheek to charge 80 reais for a late check-out when we expressly agreed it with reception that there would be no charge. They are really sneaky. I tried to insist but the hard-faced reception staff were skilled in stonewalling. NEVER AGAIN

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Scrawl
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I been here five days in November 2010. This is not a perfect hotel but its a good one. The breakfast is great, lot of different and hot plates to choose from. The rooms are big with a big bed, airco and a couch. A new newspaper is delivered each day and the tv has many channels. Unfortunatelly there was no bath in the room I was staying. The hotel has facilities like a pool and massage but I did not have time to check it out. The service was good on one hand (brought my bags to my room with a smile) but less good on the other hand (my card to access my room didn't work twice and they helped me but it was almost like it was my fault).

Overall a good hotel and if you stay there, do not forget the breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank Ronaldo070
Reviewed September 6, 2009

The pool was very small and did not get any sun for most of the day and the beach opposite is not safe for swimming. The room we were given was dirty and old fashioned. The door did not close properly, the air conditioning unit was very old and very noisey and the shower was dirty with cracked tiles. The hotel does have a good location but clearly some of the rooms are of a much lower standard than those pictured on the internet - so much so that we stayed for a total of 2 hours before checking out and moving to a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends