The hotel is very good, although you might not consider it a five stars. I've stayed here for a conference held at the hotel, so it was very convenient. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. Service is also good and the staff is helpful. There are some good restaurants at the hotel. Food is good, but expensive. There are also some restaurants nearby. Breakfatst is also very good, and you have free wifi all over the hotel. My room had a nice lateral view of the sea, which was ok. I recommend a pleasant walk on the beach, one of the best things to do in Fortaleza in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Marquise Hotel is classified as a luxury 5-star hotel. It is situated on Avenida Beira Mar, on the Mucuripe beach, about 7 km from the center of Fortaleza, the Hotel offers a complete structure for business and vacation trips, has 230 rooms, a lobby bar, a swimming pool, a fitness center, a SPA by L'Occitane, a business center and spacious rooms for events with a capacity of up to 1,300 people. It also has two segmented restaurants: and the Mucuripe l, specialized in pasta, risottos, salads, grilled meat and which, on Saturdays, serves the best feijoada in town, voted for eight consecutive years by the judge panel of the magazine Veja Fortaleza; the Mangostin, specialized in Thai, Chinese, Korean and Japanese cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Gran Marquise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Melia Fortaleza
- Sol Melia Hotel Fortaleza
- Fortaleza Sol Melia
- Hotel Gran Marquise Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil