Stayed one night in February after long flights from Europe. Good location with views of nearby beach. I can only say it's adequate, since it is very much in need of an upgrade. The room was clean but shabby with merely 2 cups of water in the fridge. The shower barely worked. The breakfast was satisfactory but the checkout needs more staff. If I needed to stay longer I would have looked elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get to know the Holiday Inn Fortaleza. There are 273 apartments, all with sea views, in the categories Luxury, Special Luxury, Superior Luxury and Suite. Our events area holds up to 120 people, with 7 event rooms equipped with telephone lines and broadband internet access. A spacious foyer with sea views is available for coffee breaks and cocktails. There are also a fitness center, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, games room, kids club (kids' corner) and a baby room. Facing the sea, you will be refreshed by your stay in an IHG Network hotel. We are close to the main tourist sites, as well as business centers and airport. Tailor-made for your visit to Fortaleza on business or pleasure. With completely renovated rooms, structure and concept, the idea is for you to enjoy sophistication with great simplicity. _ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Fortaleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fortaleza Hotel Fortaleza
- Holiday Inn Fortaleza Ceara, Brazil