“Clean Hotel, Friendly Staff”
Review of Super 8 Antigo

Super 8 Antigo
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Antigo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is in a very convenient location, just off the main highway, within steps of convenience stores, a Walgreens, shopping, restaurants- even a Chinese buffet. Staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was spotless- clean and comfortable. That’s the most important thing, right? The pool was a decent size, with a 5 foot depth. Nice Jacuzzi too. Breakfast was the standard continental plus sausage patties and egg patties (but no bagels). The breakfast room was very small- only a few tables. It could probably get really crowded if the hotel is full. Overall, a good stay, especially considering the low price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Urban_Hillbillly
TammyBina, General Manager at Super 8 Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are very happy your stay was enjoyable. The staff here works hard to make sure each guest feels right at home. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Very warm service. Nice and clean room.Breakfast items were excellent.Overall good stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
2  Thank Brenda62
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I was going to Wasau but somehow lost my way and got into Antigo. I was so tired that I decided to stay at this Super 8. I was impressed by the service they provided. Room was very nice and clean. It was not fancy but comfortable. Breakfast items were unbelievable.I was skeptical to stay at this property due to the recent reviews but it is nothing like that. I enjoyed it and even hotel looked busy that night.I do recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
2  Thank Rita S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business. We are pleased by your positive review. The Super 8 staff works diligently to welcome each person in as a visiting friend and make everyone as comfortable as possible. And, any time you are lost, we will gladly help you find your way. Once more, please accept my sincerest thank you.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Not sure what the person who stayed here on March 13 was smoking but I have stayed here a few times and the rooms including the bathroom are always clean. I had a problem finding a business out on a country road and the young lady at the counter took the time to guide me in the right direction. This motel even went out of their way to provide rooms for some families who lost their homes to an appartment fire on Easter day. The motel is very accomidating in many ways.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank John W
TammyBina, General Manager at Super 8 Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are a return guest when you are in the area. We truly appreciate your very kind words. We strive to be a home away from home for all of our guests. And, we are glad to be of assistance in any way that we can, whenever we can. I will share your kind comments with everyone here. We look forward to seeing you again. Once more, I want to offer a very sincere thank you.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife is confined to a wheelchair and the wheelchair handicap room is perfect for the disabled. Lots of room, easy access, first floor location, plus a discount because we were in town to attend an uncle's funeral. Room warm despite below freezing temperatures. Couldn't ask for a better motel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TomG59894
TammyBina, General Manager at Super 8 Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are grateful for your praise and pleased that you had a comfortable stay here in Antigo. Hopefully, we will see you again when the weather warms up.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

For a small town with only two hotels we were very pleasantly surprised. The room was spotless and desk personnel were helpful. Our room had the usual coffee pot with various coffees and a hairdryer. The room also had a mini-fridge and a safe for valuables.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EagleGal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your kind comments regarding our hotel. We are happy that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Antigo area.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

i always thought that Super 8 was an "iffy" motel, but when the local Holiday Inn was booked for the night my wife and I stayed at the Antigo Super 8 and we were very pleased with our experience. My wife and I were as impressed as the two previous reviewers. Very clean motel. I received a call about 30 minutes after check in from the front desk asking if everything in the room met our expectations. How often does a hotel do that? Super 8 is franchise and as with most the quality of the place may vary from franchisee to franchisee and manager to manager. Our stay at this motel has shown us that Super 8 has some excellent motels in its chain. Our experience will make us take another look at a chain that we had previously written off in our travels. We stayed in a no smoking, end room on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Knotblackhawk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to place such a warm and generous review of us online. We are so delighted that your stay was enjoyable. Our entire staff strives to make each person feel right at home. I will share your acknowledgements with everyone here. I see that you were traveling with your family. Perhaps on your next visit, you might like to try the family room upstairs. It is spacious and offers two queen beds with a sofa sleeper. Please stop in again when you are in the area. Langlade County offers a wide array of outdoor activities for families the whole year round. Once again, thank you.