Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo
$46
Stewart Inn(Wausau)
$117
$113
All reviewspancake machinefront deskstayed herebunk bedsbowling alleycinnamon rollsnice hotelextra roomyogurtnice poolsmall fridgeenjoyed our staya great staybusiness triprooms are cleanhot tubantiguo
Reviewed April 7, 2013

That pretty much covers what we look for in a hotel! We were pleasantly surprised to come across these suites when we were traveling to the area for a funeral - the double queen kids' suite worked out great for us and our bigger family - kids love the bunk beds and playstation (they have games at the front desk - just ask). The bunk beds were in a separate room which was great for the younger kids to go to bed before we did. There was a mini-fridge and microwave in our room which we did use. Several retail stores near the hotel to pick up anything you need. Our room was very clean, breakfast was great and the area was well-attended. When we called to book our room, the employee we talked to was very helpful and made sure we got the best rate.

Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank HavekKidsWillTravel
Tori K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review! The kids suites are perfect while traveling with the little ones! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you and your family again real soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Up for a Bantam Hockey tournament in Antigo. Staff was VERY nice, and not judgemental. Super clean. Good breakfast. Located near many amenities . We would recommend this hotel to our other teams coming to Antigo for tournaments.

• Stayed: January 2013
Tori K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for this great review. We hope to see you in Antigo again for your next Hockey Tournament.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed at the various hotels/motels in Antigo over the years and I by far prefer the Holiday Inn Express. The daytime front desk employees and the breakfast attendant are friendly, the property is well maintained and the rooms are clean, comfortable and modern.

I know there are cheaper rates at the Super 8 and America's Best Inn, but the decor and maintenance of these hotels are not as desirable and so I continue to go back to the Holiday Inn Express. I may pay more for a room than I need to in Antigo, but my stay is always comfortable and reliable and I'm fine paying the premium for that.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jamie M, Assistant Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Thank You so much for all of your kind words! I will be sure to pass this on to everyone. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town! Thank You for your Business!!!

Jamie

Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you're looking for a clean, quiet hotel. This place is great! It's near restaurants and shopping and the staff was great.

There is a Walmart right across from it and it's very conveniently located.

I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jamie M, Assisant Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank You for the nice review. We apprieciate all of our guest feedback! See you on your next trip.

Jamie Moczynski

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I visit this area once or twice a year, and I have stayed at this hotel since it was built. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean, and the breakfast is always good. I can't ask for more! There are plenty of places to eat very close by, as well as Walmart and Walgreens in case you forgot something.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank travelnscrap
Tori K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Antigo, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind comments will be shared with the staff and we look forward to making your next stay excellent as well!