Suites Beach Park Resort
Atlantic Palace Apart Hotel(Aquiraz)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
Laguna Blu Hotel(Aquiraz)(Great Value!)
$59
Lara Hotel(Aquiraz)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
Priceline
Kalamari Hotel(Aquiraz)(Great Value!)
$56
Aqua Ville Resort(Aquiraz)(Great Value!)
$79
$260
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
1,593 results
All reviewsbeach parkrooms are comfortableplace to stayattractionsoptionsresortrenovationwindfamilies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Inspite of the price, we enjoyed the spacy suite-like rooms. The room had a King sized bed and a couchbed, a microwave and a refrigerator. The bathroom was ok and very clean.
Food was great , but very expensive. The pool area was ok, but could use some refurbishing. The beach is the best in Fortaleza, one of the very rare areas that you can lie around in without being disturbed by vendors or undesired company. I recommend this hotel highly for its tranquile and beautiful location, specially if you are travelling with kids who can enjoy the next-door waterpark.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed at the Aqua side of the resort, the standard room was clean and very confortable, we breakfast and diiner included as well as entrance to the Aqua Park (which is the main reason for staying at this resort). Our 5 year old just loved the aqua park and there are plenty of slides for adults too, but kids enjoy it the most. Food is quite pricey at the park and not very good.
My wife and I certainly expected more from the diner buffet. It had a lot of options but most dishes were bland and subpar for a resort of this price range.
The staff is wonderful, very helpful and polite.
The beach is quite stunning but the sea is kind of rough and not recomended for swimming.
We stayed for a week, but 5 days would have been enough.

Room Tip: Ceará is sunny most of the year, so go there on the low season.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dlopardo
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Two weeks ago I went with my family (my sister, my brother in law, 2 adults nephews and a grand nephew), and the hotel is wonderful. The staff was very friendly, the room was very spacious and clean and the food is outstanding, every nigth there was some atraction like dance, comedy show, luau at the beach.
They take care of the children, there are many lifeguards around the pool and didn´t permit children alone at the beach, only with relatives or chaperons.
The beach is very clean, with many palm trees, and the weather in this part of Brazil is very good around the year. July is winter in Brazil, but in northeast region is hot e dry around the year.
This is a place where you can forget the real world.
Maria Aparecida

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Went here back in 2000 for my honeymoon.....it was paradise. Now in 2010 it is showing signs of its age, but is still a great place, especially with kids. The place was pretty pricey, but at least we had breakfast and dinner inclded (both great) and free access to the water park next door which was the best part. As hotel guests there were no lines to get in and we had access at any time. The kids club even take your kids to the park in the mornings before the park opens....and our kids had a blast (I did too)!!
The pool and facilities are excellent and it was a very relaxing place. The beach in front of the hotel is nice but careful what time you go, because at high tide there is a sudden drop in the water depth.....low tide is excellent for the kids. You can get beach buggies on the beach (haggle with them though) and they will take you to the dunes and freshwater lakes where you have natural water slides (the locals are very inventive)!!
The city and its infamous market are a bit of a trek but worth going once at least. Overall a great trip, stil a nice hotel, but a little pricey.............but the Brazil is getting expensive!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I went twice this year to fortaleza. One of them I got myself and my family (3 boys - 1yr, 4yr and 9yr) into Beach Park resorts.

There are nice things to do for all of us. I had great time, so as my sons and wife.

we could choose, any time, into one of the best beaches, pools (small ones, but nice), beach park funs, sports, sand rides, and so on.

The resort option I got included breackfast and dinner. I think that is the best way to go.

They offer baby sitter and doctors (our youngest needed some medical attention). we had no trouble getting into a local doctor and getting the medicine. It didn´t disturbe our vacation.

It´s a little bit expensive, but it values each cent.

Room Tip: Get a room 2nd floor or over.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family