Trancoso is a small Village in the South of Bahia. I have been there tree times and had a good experience. The first time I stayed at Estrela D'agua, great hotel by the beach, but the beach area was too crowded, they have a bar and Restaurant there.
The second time we stayed at Villas de Trancoso ( [-] . It is right in the beach and they have only 5 Villas. There we found the privacy and service that we were looking for. Great Staff, thanks to Renata!!
We tried few restaurants, Cacau and Capim Santo are defenitily the best.
For daily trips we suggest Espelho beach, it is a long way to get there but worth seeing. Watch the tide and plan to be there when is low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and just 1.5 kilometers from the historic "Quadrado" of Trancoso you will find our Villas. An oceanfront boutique hotel offering an extraordinary combination of manicured gardens, superb cuisine, attentive staff, world class golf and miles of endless golden sand. Recipient of Trip Advisors "Traveler's Choice Award" in 2013 as the #1 boutique hotel in Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Villas de Trancoso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Trancoso
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Brazil