“The best Tapioca in Trancoso! ”
Review of Tapioca da Sandra

Tapioca da Sandra
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Trancoso
Description: Tapioca Sandra is a place where friends and family enjoying the best sweet and savory tapioca Trancoso- of BA.
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Local, delicious and not expensive option in Trancoso. Sandra and her crew are great cooks and do everything they can to make you feel at home. My favorite s2

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 3, 2019

We had the best tapioca here. It's a street food stand right by the Quadrado. Very nice people, clean, delicious food!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

I simply love Sandra’s tapioca! Not only because the tapioca is tasty and there’s a large variety, but also because she’s the kindest person and it feels good to be there. I live in Trancoso and at least once a week me and my friends go there to have tapioca.
Don’t miss the one with “carne de sol and purê de banana da terra”, my fav one ♥️

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been hearing of Tapioca and wanted to try it. We order #1 - almost like a caprese salad and #2 ham and cheese with gorgonzola. So delicious. Its amazing just a little flour sprinkled in a hot pan can become a crispy shell. If you havent tried Tapioca, make this a buck list item. Go to Brazil and eat Topioca. You will not forget it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We both loved the Tapioca. I like cheese, so the cheese and meat one was great. The Nutella one was heaven!

Date of visit: May 2018