Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from $114.75
from $96.39
from $48.00
More Info
All reviews always on time marcus marcos company knowledge brazil guide history bahia anthropology overview sidney highlights morro locals lighthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

I had one day to see Salvador and Marcos made it possible for me to see as much as I could and get a sense of the Salvador many tourists miss. Very professional service. I definitely recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

This was a morning tour of old town in Salvador. It is done by private car with a walking tour as well. You are able to see all the highlights of Salvador including the lighthouse, the all marble church, mercado modelo and the history of the city. Be sure to book it for the morning as it gets very hot. We probably would not have made it through the whole tour if we went in the afternoon. The tour is about 4 hours door to door.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019

I booked this tour for a group of 21 of us for a cruise ship stop. Right from the start the company was very responsive and easy to work with. The price was good and everything went exactly as planned including a nice bus with great AC. Thanks also to our excellent guide - Isaco Costas who gave us great background in the history of Salvador - showed us all the highlights of Salvador - spoke excellent English. The general consensus was that we had a great day and would definitely recommend this tour company.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I learned so much about the resilience of the Brazilian people during and following colonization. My guide was very knowledgeable and gave a lot of details. It was really a magical experience. I met and ate with locals in local areas. Completely off the tourist track. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Great atmosphere! The people were really nice on the boat. The guide welcomed us and made sure we were understanding everything and safe. Sidney, The driver who picked us up and drove us back home was so warm and knowledgeable. The organization was on point especially the communication and timing. Would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Very good agency with high quality services: good car and super guide (Marcos) very friendly and very happy to share his large knowledge and experience ... Highly recommended for a colonial tour in Santo Amaro and Cachoeira ... you will enjoy the beauty of the landscape combined while learning about the past and the actual life in Bahia

Date of experience: December 2018