i stayed at the villa bahia during the FIFA world cup for a total of three seperate times in three seperate rooms. it was a wonderful experience. every room is different, every room is perfect in it´s own way. amazing service. and the highlight: the breakfast. highly recommended!!
(only one little word of caution: one night, there was a really, really loud street party going on right in front of the hotel - it may be a good idea to either ask whether any parties are scheduled or to get a room facing the back.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Bahia is set in the historical centre of the city of Salvador, only steps away from the city’s main attractions. Fully renovated, this hotel boasts unparalleled Brazilian charm, and reflects the most important moments of Portuguese explorers and Brazilian history in general. This establishment invites you to come experience the magic of Brazil in comfort and first-class accommodations. The rooms, each named after a specific Portuguese explorer, these spacious suites are dressed in an opulent décor which reflects the majesty of the culturally rich and historical country of Brazil. Opulent furnishings come together with spacious proportions and modern commodities to create the ideal place for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Villa Bahia Salvador, Brazil