Loved our three night stay in this beautiful hotel.
From the minute we arrived Gilles, Didier and their lovely staff made us very welcome and made sure we were looked after. We really appreciated such a personal and friendly approach.
The hotel is right in the Historic centre of Salvador, and therefore within walking distance of
The hotel is extremely pretty, full of the owners choice of antiques and paintings.
Our rooms were superb, with every amenity.
Breakfast was extraordinary with wonderful fruit, eggs and pastries.
I highly recommend this delightful and stylish hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil