We stayed at the “Casa do Amarelindo” at the end of march. It was only 4 days but they where fantastic. I was a bit worried about the size of our room, as someone wrote that the cheaper rooms are too small. For us the room was just perfect, good size, absolutely clean and comfortable. I can only reinforce the excellent reviews and thank Didier, Gilles and the staff for such nice place and great service!
Salvador is an incredible city! It is so intense it touches your senses! No need to be afraid, we felt safe all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil