My husband and I spend 3 nights in Salvador in March 2012. Casa do Amerelindo is a beautifully designed hotel where it is obviously that much attention was paid to design and aesthetics. From the art work to the bed linens everything was superb. Our room was very nice with a lovely Terrance and a great shower in the bathroom. Although Salvador has quite a bohemian feel to it, once we stepped foot in the hotel we were able to enjoy all modern amenities. Two of our favorite things were the wonderful breakfast that we looked forward to eating every morning and the pool, although a bit small, that we enjoyed on one hot evening.
The staff spoke English and was generally helpful, but most of the employees except two guys had a mild to neutral attitude - we were just hoping that for the high price that we paid for the room that the staff and the owner would have been a tad more " receiving" and warm. Nonetheless, we would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil