As a bottom line the hotels in Bahia are very basic an d expecive in Salvador. Not wothing the money. This hotel/pousada is no diffrence but if you accept the fact that in Bahia the standards are way lower than in Europe you can live with it.
The breakfast is very good even it is not bufet.
The receptionist speks English which is very rare in Bahia and very helpful.
There is air-co in the room. Good location near Barra Light-tower. Restaurants in the neighborhood. Quite safe area. About an hour to the airport and 10 minutes to the old center by bus. The bus costs 3 RS pp do not throw away 80 Rs to the TAxi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Barra, just a minute from the beach, this exquisite house has been transformed by loving owners into a comfortable, modern, pristine guesthouse for discerning travelers. Ideally located for Carnaval. Each of its 9 rooms has its own bathroom, refrigerator, TV and air-conditioning.Wi-fi internet available free in rooms and public areas. Our breakfasts are made with fresh natural ingredients and served between 8 and 12. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pousada Estrela do Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Estrela Do Mar Hotel Salvador
- Pousada Estrela Do Mar Salvador, Bahia, Brazil