Like Salvador or not, if you are there, this is a great Pousada to stay in, in quiet Barra by the beach. Lovely rooms, spacious, great breakfast, extremely helpful staff (thanks Robson and Kika) who tell you all the good stuff to see, book for you what you need, provide maps, and are just nice to talk to. Sean the owner was great. I changed my booking several times extending and then shortening - he did his max both ways.
Only 15 mins by bus or taxi from the historical centre. But u get peace and quiet.
More recommendations on Brazil in my blog
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Barra, just a minute from the beach, this exquisite house has been transformed by loving owners into a comfortable, modern, pristine guesthouse for discerning travelers. Ideally located for Carnaval. Each of its 9 rooms has its own bathroom, refrigerator, TV and air-conditioning.Wi-fi internet available free in rooms and public areas. Our breakfasts are made with fresh natural ingredients and served between 8 and 12. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pousada Estrela do Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Estrela Do Mar Hotel Salvador
- Pousada Estrela Do Mar Salvador, Bahia, Brazil