Spent two nights here and I cannot recommend it more to other travellers.
- Efficient check in service, and as soon as the owner saw we had a toddler, he immediately offered us a bigger room as he was worried the one we had was too small - at no extra cost
- Excellent breakfast, such fresh and well made food (fresh breads - many types, cakes, fruit, freshly squeezed juice, selection of cold cuts, lots of teas and coffee) on a lovely terrace
- Service when we asked for them to book us a taxi to the airport was done efficiently, no fuss, unlike the shocking experience we had at Ibis in Rio. As it was an early check out, they offered us an early breakfast, again no fuss.
- The larger room faced the front so on the main street. Very noisy until the small hours of the night
- Bed was a little hard but it was better than a really soft bed if I had the choice!
- Location slightly out of the main tourist areas but no problem for us as we are used to walking. Might not appeal to all travellers.
Overall - a big thumbs up from us!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included