I spent 10 days in Salvador and found Village Novo after reading about it in the Frommers travel guide. I went to the webpage where I found a very organized and funcional webpage. I was able to look at every room, the prices are published and my email for availability was answered in less than 24 hours. I made a secure payment online and was done. When I arrived I found exactly what I saw on the website. The location is the BEST, the rooms are wonderful and the fresh baked goods are DELICIOUS. I will hopefully make it back there soon. Happy Travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Novo is located on the new pedestrian boardwalk inaugurated on Aug 22, 2014, and in front of the beach at "Porto da Barra", Salvador. A Colonial style hotel - 20 Rooms, Suites and Apartments available with private bathroom, refrigerator, safe, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone, spring-bed mattress, central hot water and all cotton linens. The hotel has a restaurant on the ground floor with outdoor and indoor seating on the boardwalk with a view of the All Saints Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Village Novo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Novo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Village Novo Hotel Salvador