The building is really impressive and the hotel has a good location next to Pelourinho. It is an excellent historic hotel, great for relaxing, rooms and service are great and the restaurant is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Convento do Carmo is a historic hotel located in the Santo António neighbourhood in the centre of Salvador, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The Convent, initially constructed in 1586 by the First Order of Carmelite Monks became, over the centuries, host to many events in Brazilian history. It is located near the Pelourinho, the most famous neighbourhood in the historic centre of Salvador da Bahia. Guests can enjoy the swimming pool, gym and library. For dining, you can enjoy the restaurant and bar, both by none other than the renowned Bahian Chef, Tereza Paim. The rooms feature elegant design and architecture and include Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Convento do Carmo Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Hotel Salvador
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Salvador
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Bahia Salvador, Brazil