Excellent service with friendly staff who take their time to help you.
Wifi and internet room
One return taxi ride offered to Pelourinho per day
Good rate offered on hotels.com
In a really dodgy area full of thieves and vagrants. Do not try to walk there, get a taxi.
Last free taxi ride home is at 8pm so too early to eat dinner first.
Shame about the area as the hotel is lovely.
Pelourinho is interesting but not all that big. It'll take you an afternoon to visit unless you are a real church enthusiast.
Would recommend you stay by the beach areas of Salvador and come into the centre for a day to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 15 accommodations harmonized with elegant furnishings composed of relics and antiques from around the world. Decorated in colonial style, the rooms offer unique services and features air conditioning, ceiling fan, pillows and carpets allergy, WiFi free, Smart TV 32-inch with channels open, for signature and Netflix and digital safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Casa das Portas Velhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- A Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador, Bahia, Brazil