Much of what others said is true...cute little hotel, quaint, nice service, but after seeing a bit of Salvador, I thought it would be better to stay in a neighborhood with access to buses. Breakfast was delicious, but there was no hot option (usually Brazilian bfasts include eggs, too) and it go kind of monotonous after a few days. Return taxi is impossible to organize if you don't have a cell phone, so we usually only used the voucher one way. The voucher only goes to Pelourinho, so that's kind of weird, too...you can only spend so much time in that area! The room is very cute, a/c worked great, but yes, the carpet was a bit stained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 15 accommodations harmonized with elegant furnishings composed of relics and antiques from around the world. Decorated in colonial style, the rooms offer unique services and features air conditioning, ceiling fan, pillows and carpets allergy, WiFi free, Smart TV 32-inch with channels open, for signature and Netflix and digital safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Casa das Portas Velhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- A Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador, Bahia, Brazil