Very good small hotel with nice rooms and gorgeous breakfasts! We stayed there for three days, and everything was perfect.
The location is OK, but the area is not safe (like so many areas in Salvador), so the free taxi transfer provided was very much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 15 accommodations harmonized with elegant furnishings composed of relics and antiques from around the world. Decorated in colonial style, the rooms offer unique services and features air conditioning, ceiling fan, pillows and carpets allergy, WiFi free, Smart TV 32-inch with channels open, for signature and Netflix and digital safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Casa das Portas Velhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- A Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador, Bahia, Brazil