The hotel is very welcoming, clean and with a wonderful view over the sea, including a small private beach (guarded by a security). The hotel staff is very professional and friendly and the breakfasts are an unforgettable experience, beginning and ending in the landscape and typical dishes of Bahia, as the exotic fruit juices, the hot cheese rolls and the 'beiju' (tapioca pancakes with chocolate, coconut or cheese) made by a Bahian dressed rigorously and very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 175 rooms. The Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho hotel is located 15 km from the city center and 20 km from Luiz Eduardo Magalhaes airport. The hotel features a restaurant, two bars, a business center and Internet connectivity. Additional features include a fitness center, pilates classes, swimming pool and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Accor Salvador Rio Vermelho
- Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Bahia, Brazil