One of the best hotels in Salvador. They have a good staff, nice rooms, one of the best breakfast that I ever had, nice gym, etc. The only issue is that the hotel is quite far from Pituba, Rio Vermelho and Downtown. If you go to Camaçari or Mataripe is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands out for being amid a park with a large green area and its beautiful architecture integrates totally with the natural beauty, the lawns, the lakes, native vegetation, trees and birds. It is also strategically located, one block away from the famous beach of Itapua, close to some of the best beaches in the city and only 15 minutes away from the Salvador International Airport. 02 children up to 12 year stay for FREE at same room (only for double twin beds rooms) as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Deville Prime Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Salvador Hotel Salvador
- Sofitel Salvador
- Salvador Sofitel
- Hotel Deville Prime Salvador Bahia, Brazil