“Simply fantastic and always consistent!”
Review of Fogo de Chao - CLOSED

Fogo de Chao
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've eaten here several times now on my business trips. The salad bar is fantastic but of course it's the meat that always brings me back. Service second to none. This is always on my list to dine during my trips to Salvador. High recommended.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The meat is quite delicious, but the salad bar is what I really love! Great variety and wonderfully fresh salads!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

One our 2nd night in Salvador we decided to walk here from our hotel. The decor was very modern and gorgeous. There is a buffet with choice of salads, bread, pasta etc. All tasty. The main event, the meat, was continually served in a spear dripping in its juice. You choose the part of the animal and they bring it to be sliced in front of you. Most of the cuts were delicious. The portion size was ridiculous. Its a shame for the price we couldn't take it home.

The service was super attentive and friendly.

Overall, pricey but worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been living for a few years in Brazil now, and I enjoyed a lot of "BBQ"- restaurants, this one is the best I have been until now, the service is excellent, the meat is juicy and perfectly cooked,the buffet is also very good with a wide variety of salads and appetizers. If you go to Salvador and you want to have a perfect BBQ experience, go to this restaurant.

1  Thank KoenVDZ
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The meat was fantastic, very soft. The service was very good, the waiters were gentile, the taste of the salads were excellent. And it was very clean.