“Great food. Great view.”
Review of Amado

Amado
Ranked #17 of 8,250 Restaurants in Salvador
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food was great and so was the food. Great service too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed April 2, 2012

It's a very beautiful and pleasant location, but the food was not so great. One of my steaks was well done (I asked for rare) and it's very pricey food. There are probably better options to go for.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

The restaurant has a great view.
I went with a big group and the service was very good. Not one plate came wrong, and they kept an eye on your glasses to make sure they were always full.
I ordered steak with potatos and shitake and it tasted really delicious.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Very nice view over the sea, with romantic atmosphere.
The food was ok but not great. I had so called 'Javali' (local boar) but I have strong doubts regarding the actual nature of the meat.
Expect a bill on the high end for Salvador, but service and setting make it worth a try.
Keep in mind the location is not easy to access : you won't walk there, a taxi will be mandatory (the waiters will help you get one to go back to our place)

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Whenever I can, I go to Amado. I love it. Great food, nice view and a very good service.
A little bit expensive, but no matter what, I like it a lot.
It is good for sea food, pastas, beef etc. The chef and owner of Amado, Edinho, has been awarded as the best chef in town for many years. And I sure the reason is his creative cuisine!!