“Nice Restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant is located on the side of the Catholic Church
Reviewed November 17, 2017

My husband and I visited this place 3 times whilst on our honeymoon. The first night we had pizza, excellent service and good food, the young guy who helped my husband choose his beer spoke to me in English which is always nice. The second time we returned for pizza and asked to sit upstairs, once we took our seat and tried to place our order we were told the pizza is only available downstairs? A little disappointing but settled for a pasta bolognse which was also tasty. On our final day we made a stop here to grab lunch before heading to the airport, tried to order the pizza again and told they only serve pizza after 6pm - It was super busy and unfortunately the service wasnt great, my husbands meal arrived 5-10minutes before mine and my mashed potato was the worst i've ever tasted.

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,298)

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Best cost/benefit relation in town, has the sweetest owner I’ve ever met and it has a delicious pizza.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Gabriel S
Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

Dude, this place is so good I get hungry jut by thinking of it! I've been there with my girlfriend like twice in a four days vacation in town. LOVED IT!! Great food for a fair price!

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank HNPO
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

The Canto Italiano inva small mall located on the Pazarrela do Alcool with seating outside or upstairs. We usually have the Executive Platters which is priced reasonable and more food than a normal person can eat. Example: Meat, Mashed Potatoes or Fries, Rice, Beans and Salad. Good quality and the Staff works fast.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Lester C
Reviewed March 17, 2015

very good food and priced corectly. I ended eating there everyday. Located by the beach with great view. One of lowest priced places I found and still beeing a good restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2015