See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Hotel is old, furnitures don't match, basic and tacky deco. Rooms aren't cleaned on a daily basis. Stains on bed sheets.

Wifi signal is weak. Bed is uncomfortable.

Not very friendly staff.

My local Brazilian friend wanted to visit and hang out with me in the room, but they insisted that he can't come into the hotel. I asked why, and her reply that it's hotel policy and for security reason. And after that, they said he can come into the hotel if he pays 100 rs. Where is the logic in this? If you have a strict policy of no guests are allowed for safety reason, I would hope that this policy is enforced strictly. If a guest pays 100rs, the safety of the hotel guests would have been jeapordized. All I can say is, the hotel is trying to make a quick buck of a foreign traveler.

On another note, I have no prior booking & basically walked in to ask for any available room. The receptionist said yes and it's 200 RS per night. I randomly made up a price and told her that on the internet, it's 150 rs per night, whereby the internet price was around 275 rs per night. And she said yes, it's 150rs if you pay by cash. Unless I am good at guessing the price is right, I seriously think she does not know the published rates of her hotel. And why are he prices inconsistent with a big difference.

Overall, I did not enjoy my stay here, and I would not recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2015

We stayed with our 02 children.It was amazing.We have spent our summer holiday there for 3 years. Pools were cleaned and safely. The breakfast was delicious! The staff was more than hospitable.It was a very good time again. We missed id!
josie968

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We turned up without a reservation and were able to get a room without a problem. The room was large with a good sized bathroom. The breakfast in the morning had a selection of breads, cakes and fruits which were all very fresh. The hotel has a modest sized swimming pool and we were allowed late check-out in order for us to make use of the pool in the afternoon.

This is a great hotel with a good cheap price.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ecotravel1
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Nice hotel, perfect combination for quality / price. Great staff. It is a good place to sleep and have breakfast. The town is not that big, you can just walk around. English spoken and very efficient staff.

Room tip: Don´t choose rooms next to the staircase. You will wake up very early as everybody is noisy when going to have breakfast
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mariu957
Reviewed May 29, 2009

I visited this rustic, family run hotel in low season and was delighted with my reception and the great value for money it represented. The hotel is basically on two floors with double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with air-condiutioning and private shower rooms. There is an unusal first floor swimming pool with bar and poolside chairs and tables. There is also a sauna and tropical garden and internal parking if required. A good quality `cafe da manha` (breakfast) is served from 07:00-10:00. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Marcel, the manager speaks excellent English and is happy to guide you to the best beaches, restaurants etc. He even gave me a lift to the rodoviaria on my last morning to catch an early bus as he was going that way. All in all, a very pleasantt stay in Porto Seguro.

Date of stay: May 2009