“Taste so GOOD”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Taste so GOOD”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stopped in to taste a couple of the brews I had heard about. I wasn't disappointed. I'll look for Central Waters Beverages at establishment.

Visited October 2013

Bay View, WI
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun place to test some brews”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stopped at Central Waters on a girls weekend. The place was pretty crowded on Saturday afternoon. We tried the sampler and then had a few pints. I really like some of their beers. I believe one was Muddy Waters. Reminded me of Guiness. Bought a few shirts and grollers to take with us. i will definately be back since one of the girls lives in Amherst and we like to visit.
My only suggestion would be, maybe another bathroom. There was a constant line for the restroom, and that doesn't work too well with a few beers in you!!

Visited October 2013
Amherst, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great small brewery.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great, small brewery in a small town. Tap room has items you can't buy bottled in the store. Good tour, good atmosphere, very friendly staff.

Visited August 2013
Landaff, New Hampshire
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great fun place”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Central Waters Brewing Company is a friendly place where tours of the brewery are available on certain days. The sampler offer of brews is great and I highly recommend it if you are into craft beers. It was packed with people when I was there but they still had time to chat with us about the various brews.

Visited August 2013
Fox River Valley, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Our favorite tap room”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our cottage is only 5 miles from Central Waters Brewing Co, so we have visited on several weekends. The key word is WEEKENDS because it is a small brewery with a tap room, and is just open on Fridays and Saturdays from 3:00 - 9:00 pm.
The tap room is very popular, the staff is enthusiastic, the beer speaks for itself, and there are always many kinds to choose from. We enjoy taking friends there for an excellent beer or two, and it's so fun to stop in!
No food is served at Central Waters, only bags of snacks for sale.
Check out Central Waters Brewing Co website ..... http://centralwaters.com/