Review Highlights
Beautiful walk on the trails!!!

We decided to take a walk on the trails to see the fall, it was absolutely beautiful!! I would... read more

Reviewed May 7, 2019
Judy S
Elwood, Illinois
Picturesque views throughout park

Came here on a Saturday in March. There was still quite a bit of snow on the ground here so had to... read more

Reviewed March 30, 2019
r01313
Hubertus, Wisconsin
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by and hiked all of the falls in the county. Very worthwhile weekend trip. Will do again when I got a chance

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Dave's Falls are located in a county park of the same name. The path to the falls is easy to navigate and the falls are beautiful. I enjoyed the walk. I do recommend bug spray as you are walking through a wooded area, but the path is clear and the walk well worth your time. There is a fee to pay, but once you pay it, the sticker is good at all county parks for the rest of the day. You pay using the honor system and I urge you to pay the small fee. It helps maintain the parks for our use.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank sland1225
Reviewed August 22, 2017

The hike to the falls is just about a block worth or so from the parking lot. It is worth the time to follow the trail back to these falls.
We were there in the early morning and were greeted by a ranger who was cleaning up trash, emptying the pay as you go envelopes ($3 cash) , and tidying the area. There is a nice picnic areas and the toilets have nice smelling air fresheners to keep the smells at bay.
These were one of my favorite falls to visit. They are named in honor of a man who died in a log jam in the 1880's I believe. I would like to learn more.
Take the time to visit when you are in the area.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this park for over 21 years with my ex wife for a lot of years and now I take my five-year-old son there. It's kind of our Pit Stop between Michigan and Wisconsin and a break from driving for the last 3 hr and being in the car we really love the park swimming in the river Walking On The trails and doing a little Rock climbing basically just enjoying the outdoors. I would like to say thank you to the people that take care of the park I'm sure it can't be easy but you guys do a great job we look forward to going back. I have a lot of friends that want to go see the park that we stop at on are many trips to Michigan.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank badreves
Reviewed June 25, 2017

There are a lot of falls up in the northern part of Wisconsin near this area! Dave's falls is one of them. A nice little hike to the falls. A word of caution! As we neared the falls the Mosquitos were viscous! We could hardly stand it, we snapped a few pics and literally ran back to the hiking path! There is a small playground for the kiddos to play on too!

Date of experience: September 2016