“3 days in the Amazons”

Amazon Riders Tours Co.
Ranked #19 of 77 Tours in Manaus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BRAZIL MANAUS JUNGLE TOUR is organized with AMAZON RIDERS TOURS CO. Our departure every day to different regions of the remote Rainforest. we are making long Jungle trekking, Cayman spottin, Jungle camping, cayak and canoeing, Join us and enjoy the Nature with Conscious. we have our Lodge called Amazon Ipanema Camp located in deep Rainforest.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“3 days in the Amazons”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I booked 3 days in the Amazon with Amazon Riders, in May. I booked through Internet in order to gain some time in advance 'cause our plaine landed in Manaus late at night.

Rafael, our contact through Internet, was very responsive to our several mails and he was in charge of welcome us to the airport, book a hostel and leave us the next morning to the river. To the river to meet the rest of the group and the guide, before we get into the Amazon.

Mutante was the name of our guide. A very nice guy who was born in the Amazon and guide us with an eternal energie and explaining all the time plenty of things about the jungle, even those we couldn't see at first sight. He speaks very good english and some times tries with italien and french.

Basically, we discover the jungle by boat and by foot in a several hours treeking. At night, we slept in a very nice hut made it by wood for 2 days, the 3d one we slept in the jungle. Such a nice experience! The food was all in charge by Mutante and his daughters. Basic food to keep going in the jungle, rice, chicken, farofa, bread, butter and pastry.

Rafael get in charge as well to pick up us to Manaus and then to the Airport. Very well organised.

We have experienced 3 inforgeatable days in our trip. I'd recomend you to chose Amazon Riders.

Best regards
Chloé & Miguel

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Miguel A

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“BEST TIME EVER WITH AMAZON RIDERS!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had the best time with this company! I booked them for 3 days in the Amazon and had an amazing time and learned some great survival skills!
The guide Rambo was an ex army officer who lived in the jungle in the Venezuelan amazon for months..he is a proper jungle man who has so much experience and a great sense of humour!
I cannot recommend a better tour operator...quite frankly they are the best!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank DicanioN1
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

There is no better way to experience the amazon and all it has to offer. A few months prior to traveling to Amazonia I hade emailed Rafael who was extremely professional and able to answer all the questions I hade about going on this journey. He was waiting at the airport in Manaus when we arrived (even thought one of our flights to brazil got delayed causing us to miss our first flight into Manaus he had no problem about picking us up a few hours later).he brought us to the hostel got us all set for the evening, recommended where to eat and what to see before it got dark and explained what would happen the following morning. While at the hostel we meet people who we would be going on the trip with us as well as spoke with some people who had just returned.
The next morning the adventure began with our tour guide Kennedy. He was AMAZING. He had vast knowledge of the area and did anything and everything to ensure the trip was enjoyable and everything we expected.
There was swimming with dolphins, piranha fishing, meeting of the water, a jungle tour, two snakes, sloths, sleeping in the rainforest, Carmen hunting at night, swimming in the river, meeting different tribes, as well as many other note worthy experiences. Needless to say I would highly recommend going with them and if I was to come to Manaus again I would do the tour again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kristinab2255
Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Amazing two days with Amazon Riders”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Before deciding on how we would spend our two days in Manaus, I did a great deal of reading. We were in Manaus at the end of a cruise on the Pacific Princess and knew we would be limited time wise but Rafael packed two tours in one day on our first day there. From my first correspondence with Rafael, I knew that I chose the right company. Rafael answered all my questions and had great suggestions. The maximum group size was 15 but as it turned out we were able to add a second group because of Rafael's flexibility . Our "two tours in one day" could not have been better. We zipped around in speed boats seeing and experiencing as much as we could possibly have done which included lunch on a floating restaurant that was fabulous. Our second day after leaving the ship we took a city tour also arranged through Rafael. This time we were a group of 7 and Favio was our guide. Unfortunately we were there on Monday and the Military Zoo was closed . As was the Indian Museum. Fabiola did not miss a beat and added a few other sites that we're not originally planned. I felt we were able to experience all that was possible in our two days thanks to Rafael's planning and seamless orchestration of our time there. Thank you Rafael and Favio.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank FloridaMapu
Canberra, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An amazing adventure!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My friends and I did a four day jungle tour with amazon riders and we had a blast! Rafael was very professional and accommodating and even organised our transfer to and from the airport at no extra cost. Our jungle tour was awesome, our guide grew up in the jungle and knew it inside and out and the staff at jacare jungle lodge were lovely. Highly recommend this tour company great value for money and we loved our jungle experience! Thank you amazon riders!

Visited September 2013