Our family of four, including two small children under four, stayed at the Amazon EcoPark in September of 2013, and we loved it! The setting is very relaxing-- actual jungle-- with wild toucans, monkeys, and scarlet macaws in the trees. The cabins were clean and comfortable-- AC and hot water worked well-- but remember that this is a real jungle. Don't be surprised to find the occasional bug, it's part of the experience. The screened windows do their job, though, and the cabins beat all our expectations. Our package included all meals onsite at the restaurant, which had a fantastic variety of really good foods. We especially loved the Amazonian fruit homemade ice creams for dessert! The excursions helped us to experience the Amazon and its jungle in ways that were informative and very hands-on but always felt safe. The quality of the guides and tour staffers were great, and they all were so kind and loving toward our children. Each went out of his or her way to help include them, even in the caiman spotting tours and jungle hikes! Our guide, a freelancer named Enrique, was out of sight!! Seriously, if you are English-speaking visitors to this lodge, you should demand Enrique. The quality of his work is unmatched. He spoke five languages altogether, but we were most impressed that he knew the English common names of even obscure plants and animals. He was also very tender with our children, and he even helped us arrange a city tour of Manaus before our outgoing flight. The natural pools are also amazing! Great food, great atmosphere, and an amazing Amazon experience that didn't at all feel manufactured. This was the real deal. We definitely recommend Amazon EcoPark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil