It looks like most of the reviews of this place or in the category love it or hate it. The category "hate it" seems to be about price and spiders or insects. Well, I moest definitely belong to the category "love it"! It's a beautiful spot with lovely cabins, clean,well taken care of, in a beautiful environment and attentive and caring staff. There are possibilities to do excursions, but also to sunbath and relax. I stayed there for 5 days, in which I may be an exception, and enjoyed every day. Originally I had planned a boat trip before I would be going to a conference. Unfortunately I couldn't get in touch with the agency that organized it due to personal circumstances of the owner of that agency. Therefore I changed my plans on a short notice and booked the Amazon lodge. By the time he could get in touch with me I was already staying in the lodge. Never regretted it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil