We stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our S American tour. The location was great as it was far from the river and any other hotels or businesses. Amazing though was the lack of any wildlife!
The tours were poor as they included a hike to a monkey rehabilitation center. We only saw them as they were being fed. They took us piranha fishing. This involved sitting on the dock of a local marina as we all were given bamboo poles, trying to catch the 3-4" piranha.
The buffet style meals were good but tended to be the same from meal to meal. You need to be on time as the food is almost gone after 30 minutes.
Would stay further up the river next time to get a better feel for the jungle.
Our cabin is remarkably similar to KOA cabins, minimalist! The window ac worked well for the cabin and it was extremely quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil