I have stayed at this hotel at least once a year for the past 6 years. My first trip was an adventure to visit the Ariau and the tour guide suggested I stay at the Tropical when I first arrived in Manaus.
I can only compare it to visiting a castle in Europe. You know it has history and time. You are definitely not in the US. The outdoor zoo is fantastic, the restaurant/barbque is great. I enjoyed walking the long, aged hallways at night. The rooms are amazing, especially if you have one overlooking the garden.
The workers are all polite and very helpful. The Ariau has tours of the city and amazon river with great guides. Just call them. They are at the Tropical hotel all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil