It's a really big hotel and you need to pay attention to don't get lost in it.
The receptionist was very welcoming.
I stayed at an old room but I looked a new one that was being cleaned and it looked much nicer, so my advice is you to ask for the new ones.
The waiters by the pool don't serve you well, most of the times I had to walk towards the bar to order something.
You shall not forget to see the zoo and enjoy the sunset at the "prainha".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil