Since we took a tour of the city of Manaus before arriving at the hotel, we were thankful to see that it was secure and nice. The Tropical Hotel was the start to our Amazon adventure.
We loved the woodwork throughout the hotel and the history that was contained within, so we spent a large amount of time just walking the hallways. Definitely an older resort, but the room was clean and staff accomodating. We ate dinner, which my husband said was the best gnokes (sp?) he has ever eaten. Breakfast had a nice variety, and again the staff was nice and helpful.
If you like to venture, the grounds are extensive, with turtles and birds to watch, and it is a quick walk to the river and the beach. The pool area is large and inviting if you want to spend the day in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil