I stayed in this hotel while en route to a fishing trip in the rain forest. The hotel is fairly old but but charming. The hotel lobby and bar are very well appointed. The rooms are outdated but the woodworking in the hotel is very interesting. If you are passing through, it will keep you dry and clean.
The hotel is absolutely gigantic. It can be a very long walk to your room (several hundred meters).
If you are there for more than a day and are looking to be comfortable, try somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil