“World Cup in Manaus”

Church of Sao Sebastiao e Sao Francisco de Assis
Ranked #14 of 158 things to do in Manaus
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I reckon this is one of the best place to watch the matches. You were not able to be at the stadium, please, join us. Not only is it pleasurable to be here due to the matches but also because of the beauties you can find and the moving attractions the place holds at the weekends even when there is no world cup happening.

1  Thank David N

Reviewed May 12, 2014

luckily I was joined in the moment of mother's day, a lot of people, stately and making pray, I enjoyed the moment there

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Right next to the Opera House, so worth a pop in.

I wish i attended a service. maybe that would have been a better experience.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It was a beautiful church it was full of people for it was the Three Kings Day (epiphany) the ceremony was very touching but the church is old and beautiful don't miss it.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is a nice little cathedral. I went to the opera house, but it was closed for the holiday, so I walked over to this little cathedral and was pleasantly surprised how lovely it was. I liked the altar with the marble hands. I thought it was rather unique. If you're visiting the opera house, take a few steps and see this church.