“Best Meal in Manaus”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best Meal in Manaus”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Recommended by a friend, my partner and I had a long and delicious lunch at the restaurant. W e shared costela de tambaqui (a local fish) and it could not have been bettered. Service was excellent and the price, not inexpensive. was good value. In an article to be published soon in the Brazilian magazine Viagem E Turismo I gave it a highly recommended commendation. It was the best we had in Manaus.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Peterosenwald

“Nice and fancy.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great food and lots of options to chose from. Depending on the day, you may wait a good 40-45 minutes for a table. No private parking and a bit pricy. I would most certainly go more often if prices were lower, awesome tastes.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Fish, Fish & More Fish”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife and I had dinner in Banzerio this past June. It was a short cab ride from our hotel (Go Inn). we had the moucequa (traditional Bahian dish) which was out of this world. The restaurant is upscale and most customers tend to eat late. 7:30 or 8 the place was half empty,but by 9 the place was packed. The place to eat in Manaus.

• Visited June 2012
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Amazing fish dishes!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

A colleague and I were in Manaus for a few days, we picked up the restaurants flier in our hotel reception. So glad we decided to have a look at the place.

We had a number of dishes, all of which were amazing, I can highly recommend the pirarucu. The papaya cream for dessert is very good also.

If I ever return to Manaus, this place is on the list to visit again!

• Visited September 2011
Barcelona, Spain
“Banzeiro Restaurant”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Upscale restaurant in Manaus with very good food and excellent service! Good break from the mostly downscale places to eat in Manaus. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012