Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Hotel Adrianopolis(Manaus)
  • Pool
Da Vinci Hotel & Conventions(Manaus)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshopping mallnice lobbyopen lobbyexchange moneypool terracebusiness travelaverage breakfastabout minutes from the airportrecommend this hotelfront desk staffnice hoteldon't expect too muchthe hotel staffwould stay againvisiting manausmini barclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in November, the hotel is clean, has a great breakfast, a nice pool area and good service. If you are going to Manuas on business or in transit for a trip to the amazon, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Mariopio_caesar, Gerente geral at Caesar Business Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Caesar Business Manaus. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We arrived in Manaus two days before our Amazon cruise. We had heard that the shopping in Manaus was great, THAT IS NOT THE CASE, other than tons of the same commercialized Amazon knickknacks, there's not much. But having come from a terrible hotel in Iquazu the Caesar Business was a wonderful break. The hotel is nearly new, every amenity is great and their breakfast buffet is one of the best in all of South America, right down to the piranha soup! If you are waiting to catch a cruise ship, this hotel is not that close to the port, but it is the very best hotel in all of Manaus. Bravo Caesar Business Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Mariopio_caesar, General Manager at Caesar Business Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Gerente Geral

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went to Manaus on a three day trip and I decided to stay in this hotel because the people which I would work with were there.
The room was spacious and it had a king size bed, a very well supplied frigobar, cable TV and looking for the bathroom, it showed me that the facilities were new. From my room I had wireless internet connection access, but it worked very slow.
Don't expect too much from the front desk staff. They do what they think have to be done, check ins and check outs. I asked about some restaurant to eat on Sunday, the day I've arrived there, and they said to go to the mall by the side of the hotel and they were not able to indicate one that serves traditional food.For the breakfasts, I had two kind of juices made of amazon fruits and some other regional dishes, beyond the common ones.
One thing that really disappointed me, was the pizza that I asked for the room service. That was the worst pizza I've ever tried in my life. It was made with a pre cooked dough, with no sauce and few slices of chesse and perperone (look the picture I uploaded). After this night (my first night in the hotel) I've not used anymore the room service

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Mariopio_caesar, Gerente geral at Caesar Business Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Caesar Business Manaus. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Caesar Business, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Gerente Geral

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had a really bad experience at this hotel. 2 of the problems I faced were related to a poor projetct for a Hotel. The 13th floor is extremely noisy due to the air com system. The Engineer didn´t plan how to isolate the system on top floor. The Gym also has a Huge problem since it does´t have air con and it is difficult to pratice exercise there considering that the average tempature in Manaus is 29oC ( hot and humidit). Besides this, My apartment didn´t have hot water and the problem was never solved. A terible experience for such an expensive hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank MMFranco
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

We are sorry to know that you had such a bad experience in our hotel and we consider it very important to give an appropriate answer to your complain. Please send your contacts to us so we can arrange a compensation for this unfortunate stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Spent a week here on business. The hotel is clean, well run and a great place to stay if you are working in Manaus. Rooms come with free internet and the connectivity is good. Breakfast is included in the room cost and theur buffet breakfast has both American food and some very typical Brazilian foos as well - like Pirhana soup.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Mariopio_caesar, General Manager at Caesar Business Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing Caesar Business Manaus and for answering this survey. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and hope to see you again in your next trip to Manaus.

Best Regards,