we spent two nights in this hotel- before and after our Amazon trip (3 nights).
all in all, it is a pretty standard holiday inn, which means:
- staff is friendly and welcoming
- English is well spoken
- rooms are very clean, pretty big, and very welcoming
- breakfast is very good, with a very large variety. they even have a "Japanese breakfast" corner!
- wifi reception is pretty fine
as far as location goes, this hotel is not situated in the center of Manaus, but on the outskirts. the hotel is a 5 minute walk from a small but nice shopping mall.
the hotel has a luggage room, which allowed us to leave our big luggage there while spending a few days in the Amazon with the little pack. convenient!
the restaurant itself is not that good. food is OK, but not more. pretty much of a disapointment. go out if you have the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Holiday Inn Manaus Get ready for a new experience and welcome to Holiday Inn Manaus! With a complete structure and differentiated service, we serve guests who are seeking for a personalized service, comfort and convenience. Our structure, products and services have been enhanced to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests. Our hotel and guest rooms provide and follow the highest international safety standards and are fully equipped to ensure to our guests comfort, quality and excellence in customer service. With care in customer service and attention to every detail, we provide you welfare along your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Manaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manaus AM, Brazil