“Fantastic experience og the river and jungel”
Review of Amazon Gero Tours

Amazon Gero Tours
Ranked #3 of 79 Tours in Manaus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are highily recommended by the best travel book and through the best travel foruns what most count to receive excellent reviews is our experience working for many years in tourism and that we take you deep in the jungle where only the local people and our jungle lodge base are there no other lodge is near to us, we have the best recommendation through the best traveller books and through the best traveler foruns. Sustainable tourism is our priority, we are the only Tourism agency who has done several social services around our Amazonian region for several times. Amazon Gero Tours advises you: Please, do not trust unauthorized people at the airport using good companies names to offer you tourism information, taxi or jungle tours, do pay attention when they approach you in front of the hostels even if they say they work for the hotel. Some Hostels and Hotels staffs use to offer you Jungle tours, jungle lodges or boat tours that they have never seen, just because a fat commission.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Me and 6 other norwegians had a house boat for a 5 days trip and it was fantastic, the food, the animal sounds, the views, the guide. All was fantastic (but you must be ready to live with less comfort than you are used to. Obviously and it makes the trip even better). Also gero is a good man who takes minimal profits and much of te money goes to the people living around the river

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We spent 5 extraordinary days at Gero's lodge.
The team is really kind and reliable, what is unfortunately seldom if you look for a trip in Manaus.
Everything was perfectly organized. Someone picked us up at the airport and brought us to our hotel in Manaus. On the following day we were picked up again by our guide accompanied us till the lodge... where we discovered paradise! The lodge is a nice place and it is very clean! We slept in the dorm. It was very nice because we met a lot of other travelers!
Every day we had a different program and I think we saw all of what was possible to see within 5 days in the Amazonia. The guides and the "boat drivers" were very professional and, more important, passionate about their beautiful amazonian nature.
Something very interesting about Amazon Gero Tours is that it is also a social project: Gero hire all the members of the community in his lodge and everybody seems to be happy!
Thank you and congratulations Gero!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I spent 5 nights and 6 days on the amazon gero tour!! Had an amazing time with many good memories and experiences, six days was more than enough time for me and by the last day i was ready to leave safe in the knowledge that i had seen everything and done everything that i wanted to do do!! Food was good, guides where great, and many good pictures to look at when im old in my rocking chair!!

Thank you Gero and everyone else involved in Gero tours!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Gero tours was one of the highlights of our trip!
We stayed 6 days in the jungle and gero organized everything we wanted to do and was very flexible.
He even brought us back to the airport for free.
All his trips are very flexible so even if you don't really know what to do just go to his office and he will plan a trip with you!
I can definitely recommend it and would go there again immediately.
Thanks for everything gero!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was my first experience in Amazon. I went there with my wife on last month. Overall it was a nice trip for me.
Actually I was bit worried before my tour. So I tried to book everything from earlier before I reach there. So took the help of the Tripadvisor website. I search and found Amazon Gero Tour and I found the good reviews over there. My wife suggested to book the tour with Amazon Gero Tour and we did that. They are very professional, they respond my emails very quickly even they have not charged any amount before I reach there. I only paid end of my trip.

They are very friendly. I stayed in a very beautiful lodge. It was very clean and well organized. The most excited part of my tour was the jungle tour. It was really unbelievable. I have captured lots of memories in my camera. We had lots of fun over there. I would like to recommend all for the jungle tour.

Thank you Amazon Gero Tour. Wish you all the best !!!