Book In Advance

from $137.00
from $355.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews elso lima his wife one night rio negro jungle boy paula amazon canoe creatures
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We visited the Amazon from Manaus just before the Rio Olympics and wow. It is mind blowing. We were a group of middle aged guys with some grumpy, some not touristy fans etc and ALL were blown away by the sheer scale, variety, beauty etc. Definitely a bucket list experience for everyone.

4  Thank KKQ66
Reviewed July 20, 2016

The Amazon was the most amazing trip i've ever been on in my entire life and a HUGE part of that was going with Amazon Green Tours & Elso Lima. My roommate and I booked a tour after graduation not knowing what to expect and had the time of our life. From the amazing food to the cultural experience, everything was incredible. The cabins we staying in actually had AC, which was a pleasant surprise. Carlos, who works with Elso was incredible as well, the entire staff were so knowledgeable about everything in the jungle! I wouldn't change one thing about my trip except to extend it.

7  Thank Clara Agnes A
Reviewed June 13, 2016

I'm still reliving that extraordinary experience: surviving the Amazon jungle for eight nights with only a machete, my backpack and two skilled guides. I saw, did and ate things that I can never forget, and having gone on this survival trail with Paula and Elso was one of the best decisions of my life.
It wasn't easy; such a rugged survival trail is not for the faint-hearted and it's imperative that you only go with skilled guides that are as competent as they are knowledgeable. With Amazon Green Tours, you're in safe hands and your excursions can be tailored to suit your needs and comforts. If hacking your way through the jungle isn't your calling, take a river cruise or why not immerse yourself in Tucano culture and the jungle life at the floating river house? Paula's family home offers double en suite rooms or even hammocks on the deck, affording you comforts and delicious meals when you return from your jungle day trips (piranha soup with various jungle ingredients - it's sensational!).
There is no question: if you want to experience the jungle, you need to go with Amazon Green Tour.

2  Thank DeedilDee
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We had 5 people so booked the 4 night boat tour and was fortunate enough to have the boat to ourselves and crew of 5-6 ppl. Elso is a great guide with a wealth of knowledge, accommodating, and outgoing. I would high recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see many sights, animals, and food of the amazon. This was an amazing adventure.

3  Thank Jonathan C
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I took the trip with my girlfriend and my parents. We slept 1 night in Elso´s lodge and another night in the jungle in hamoks.
The first day we traveled up the river to see a traditional tribe, swim with pink dolphins and fish piranhas. After that Elso´s wife´s lovely family cooked us a great lunch of Tambaqui fish and we continued to the lodge.
Elso´s lodge is really beautiful and peaceful and we got to know shicko, his funny monkey.
At the evening we went to look for aligators and it was really impressive to see Elso catching them.
The next day we went to a 3 hours trip in the jungle and at the evening we decided to sleep in the jungle too.
I won´t tell every detail because first of all it´s better to have some surprises and also i´m sure that every trip looks a bit different with Elso.
I´ll just say that we were really happy that we chose Amazon Green Tour - everyone was really nice to us, Elso, his wife Paula, her family and the whole crew.
Elso also helped us find whatever we needed in Manaus and even gave us some tips for our next destination in Rio de Janeiro.
To conclude - our trip with Amazon Green Tour was unforgetable and I recommend it warmly!

2  Thank Shaibenami