Book In Advance

from $137.00
from $355.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews elso lima his wife one night rio negro jungle boy paula amazon canoe creatures
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I took the trip with my girlfriend and my parents. We slept 1 night in Elso´s lodge and another night in the jungle in hamoks.
The first day we traveled up the river to see a traditional tribe, swim with pink dolphins and fish piranhas. After that Elso´s wife´s lovely family cooked us a great lunch of Tambaqui fish and we continued to the lodge.
Elso´s lodge is really beautiful and peaceful and we got to know shicko, his funny monkey.
At the evening we went to look for aligators and it was really impressive to see Elso catching them.
The next day we went to a 3 hours trip in the jungle and at the evening we decided to sleep in the jungle too.
I won´t tell every detail because first of all it´s better to have some surprises and also i´m sure that every trip looks a bit different with Elso.
I´ll just say that we were really happy that we chose Amazon Green Tour - everyone was really nice to us, Elso, his wife Paula, her family and the whole crew.
Elso also helped us find whatever we needed in Manaus and even gave us some tips for our next destination in Rio de Janeiro.
To conclude - our trip with Amazon Green Tour was unforgetable and I recommend it warmly!

2  Thank Shaibenami
Reviewed May 20, 2016

We did two slow boat trip in the Amazon forest, one trip from Tabatinga to Manaus and the second from Manaus to Porto Velho, both trips we arranged by ourselves, which was quite easy, we bought hammocks, chose a vehicle and just arrived there 2 hours before the depatrue time. First trip took 5 days and second 7 days for both we paid 40$, the price includes 3 meals/day and drinking water. Most of the days we spent chilling out in our hammocks and watching the jungle, we saw caimans, many pink and grey river dolphins, giant cat-fish, macaws, capibaras and really liked Amazonian sursets!
More information on our trip, prices, tips, details and photos you can find by googling "Stingy Nomads Amazon cruise by slow boat"

2  Thank AliaTraveler
Reviewed October 25, 2015

I had the chance of the lifetime, a dream came true, to visit the Amazonas rainforest and spend the most of the one week vacation in the jungle forest, to be honest I had some options with two different tours companies I went into Tripadvisor picked them all and send them emails for more information, Antonio from Aguia Amazonas Tours was the first one to reply me since then he followed up and was really professional he can speak fluently English and Spanish he assisted me with all the information necessary, booking process and picked me up at the Airport.

The experience in the jungle forest was not great , it was spectacular, with different activities and the guides were the best, my guide Edinton was a native of the area which is highly appreciated with knowledge of the jungle forest always with safety in first place and willing to assist you, also I need to mention our canoe driver, Benezar native as well, he was a great help during the nights sleeping in the jungle forest. Those guys cooked for us the best meal I've ever eaten in the jungle forest.

I need to go back definitely to the Amazon Rainforest and I will chose again Aguia Amazonas tours with Antonio.

8  Thank Demmis R
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Antonio at Aguia Amazonas Turismo was the first person I reached out to as I began to plan my Amazon visit and he made it easy to create and itinerary and plan my trip. I spent four days and three nights with him and my guide Mateus and had a truly memorable and remarkable experience. I stayed in the simple but lovely Tucan Lodge where the food was quite good - served family style with the other guests - and the bottled water and cold beer was plentiful. My visit included a night in the jungle - highly recommended as a truly unique experience - as well as a long afternoon jungle walk, visits with local families, some terrific fishing and beautiful sun rises and sunsets from the water. Antonio was incredibly accommodating and well organized. Highly recommended!

5  Thank Rob W
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Really nice. First few days in Manaus, then four days cruise on the river. Enjoyable. The Iberostar ship was deluxe ship with 75 cabins with queen size bed, balcony, fridge full of drinks. The few hour trip deeper into the canals with speedboats were interesting. Not so many animals in sight, though.

1  Thank vainiot