Book In Advance

from $137.00
from $355.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews elso lima his wife one night rio negro jungle boy paula amazon canoe creatures
Reviewed October 25, 2015

I had the chance of the lifetime, a dream came true, to visit the Amazonas rainforest and spend the most of the one week vacation in the jungle forest, to be honest I had some options with two different tours companies I went into Tripadvisor picked them all and send them emails for more information, Antonio from Aguia Amazonas Tours was the first one to reply me since then he followed up and was really professional he can speak fluently English and Spanish he assisted me with all the information necessary, booking process and picked me up at the Airport.

The experience in the jungle forest was not great , it was spectacular, with different activities and the guides were the best, my guide Edinton was a native of the area which is highly appreciated with knowledge of the jungle forest always with safety in first place and willing to assist you, also I need to mention our canoe driver, Benezar native as well, he was a great help during the nights sleeping in the jungle forest. Those guys cooked for us the best meal I've ever eaten in the jungle forest.

I need to go back definitely to the Amazon Rainforest and I will chose again Aguia Amazonas tours with Antonio.

8  Thank Demmis R
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Antonio at Aguia Amazonas Turismo was the first person I reached out to as I began to plan my Amazon visit and he made it easy to create and itinerary and plan my trip. I spent four days and three nights with him and my guide Mateus and had a truly memorable and remarkable experience. I stayed in the simple but lovely Tucan Lodge where the food was quite good - served family style with the other guests - and the bottled water and cold beer was plentiful. My visit included a night in the jungle - highly recommended as a truly unique experience - as well as a long afternoon jungle walk, visits with local families, some terrific fishing and beautiful sun rises and sunsets from the water. Antonio was incredibly accommodating and well organized. Highly recommended!

5  Thank Rob W
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Really nice. First few days in Manaus, then four days cruise on the river. Enjoyable. The Iberostar ship was deluxe ship with 75 cabins with queen size bed, balcony, fridge full of drinks. The few hour trip deeper into the canals with speedboats were interesting. Not so many animals in sight, though.

1  Thank vainiot
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Traveling from the US, we just returned back from our trip to Brazil where we spent 3 nights in the Amazon with Rambo.
Our trip was booked 6 months in advance, he communicated with us about our itinerary, what to bring with us, our arrival and departure info so airport pick up could be scheduled and all.
We had an idea what to expect but the reality of it was very different. If you have never been in that area of the world you just can't imagine it. Be prepared for no luxury accommodations, heat, bugs and such. If that's not something you can deal with, don't go there.
Rambo didn't completely stick to the itinerary as it was presented but we were very flexible and didn't mind the changes at all. We enjoyed meeting with locals, also seeing the exotic animals: fell in love with the sloth baby, fed a bunch of monkeys, swam with dolphins (what an unforgettable experience!), and fished for piranhas. Had an amazing time! Yes, at times the heat made us feel miserable, sleeping in hammocks is not exactly comfortable but hey, we wanted adventure and we got it! Learned a lot about the area, culture and how the people live.
Loved the food, Rambo prepared a couple of the meals himself and they were great. Janete, his help was extremely nice and friendly as well. We couldn’t help making fun of Rambo as a master of everything except fishing since out of the 4 of us he was the only one who couldn't catch any piranhas. Make sure you get him to make some Caipirinha’s for you as well. :)

9  Thank zoltannemeth
Reviewed September 19, 2015

Simply amazing ! You must be there. Amazônia Forest is unique. The intensity of the place will shock you , with its colors, trees, sensations, animais,culture and life style.
To stay with Elso&Paula is a significant part. of this unforgattable experience, with their hospitality,good,Amazonian tradition combined with their offer for interntional tourists.
One special mention for our guide, Elso. If you want to know someone that really loves Amazônia,that deeply knows everything about this place,in a very humble & highly professional manner, he is the guy.

6  Thank RiccardoBarberis