“Very busy = very good”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2016

This extremely popular restaurant in Pajuçara is busy for a reason. It offers a wide variety of dishes at reasonable prices. Even the wines are relatively cheap. Get there early as the place fills up to waiting on the sidewalk for a table. You won't be disappointed as you will get plenty to eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,493)

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Very nice food, serving all day long until quite late at night. Dinned here several times for their pizza and meat dishes. Not to miss!

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Being at Parmegianno, Pajucara, was a kind of funny experience.
I went up there from the beach because there I could watch Athletics on TV, and eat something.
I sat down in front of a TV and got the menu, and there stopped the attention. I'm not used to shout at waiters, so I waited.
And waited. After 90 minutes I was tired of watching Athletics, so I went.
Parmegianno has a nice menu. If they have nice food, I won't know. Because they won't serve me.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

i stayed a blick away from the restaurant and i went there for dinner. They have many options and the food was good. great lication and afordable menu.

Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

I was recommended the place by the hotel but i really wonder why. I could not complain about the food but then again nothing special. The service was not very good, i had to wait longer than acceptable for a lunch and the place was not crowded. There are a bunch of better options around.