2,004 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent one night at the hotel on our way to Maragogi. We had arrived 2am and we were not received appropriately. No one went out the reception to help us with luggage (and we were w/ two kids 2 - 4 yes old + lots of luggage), the check in was slow... The room we stayed was clean and roomy, but the view wasn't nice, there were a cement floor from the Hotel entrance ( 2nd floor room) in front our window.
The coffee was delicious with lots of variety, and the service more appropriated.
The beach in front of Hotel is dirty ( lots of garbage on the sand) so we gave up to go near the sea...
I think for one night could be a good option, but for spend more days not a good idea. In general my feeling is: needs improvement.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Is a seafront hotel without great places around. It's a great place to just relax and stay on the beach. The service is good and the food is average. The best feeling about this hotel is you can unplug feeling the sea and time goes by on sunset.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Moises C
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

I have booked two rooms in this hotel last March, the experience was very disappointing...

1st they gave us a dirt my room.

2nd the room had a faulty safe, we asked for a replacement safe but nothing has been done.

3rd for the whole stay the swimming pool wasn't working.

Even two light bulbs in the room were off and they haven't replaced...

They highlight of the hotel was the waiter Darlan and Diego, they were very welcoming.

Reception look like a funeral, bubbly staff is a must at reception.

I would rate as probably 3 stars but definitely not 4..

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

It is great place to come but service is something that they need to improve! Food is good, swimming pool is smaller then it looks like! There is no nice bar close! Far from airport and downtown! We asked for a room with sightseeing but they didn't care or have any attention to our request!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2015

I only stayed for a few hours but I had a pleasant stay.
Rooms are big and comfortable and they look modern. They could have an iron though.
The hotel doesn't provide a wake up call and that is something that needs to be improved.
Breakfast has a good variety, the local fruit was really nice and you have a good beach view.

Date of stay: April 2015