“World's Best Toast!”

Pier 4 Cafe & Smokehouse
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Alma
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch and are knowen for our omelets, potato pancakes and all our smoked meats and fish
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World's Best Toast!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friends and I have been going to the Pier 4 Cafe since 2002 and have never been disappointed. Marietta and her staff are wonderful and service is top notch. They have the best whole wheat toast I have ever tasted and I love their potato pancakes! Try the place. I know you'll like it.

• Visited June 2013

Wabasha
“by the Dam 4 Site”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent smoked fish, beef pork. Try their smoked sausage omelet with their potatoe pancakes. Potatoe pancake mix and rib rub is available to purchase While you are there a barge may come through the lock and a train may fly by. Summertime eating on the porch is fun

Visited May 2013
Lakeville, Mn.
“My favorite breakfast place.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Best restaurant by a damn site indeed. Watch barges lock through and hear trains rumble by while enjoying delicious home made food. Definitely my favorite breakfast place in the area. They serve lunch too!

Visited May 2013
Barrington, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went to Pier 4 for breakfast last Sunday. Really good quality food and service. The view was nice (of the river) and I enjoyed the atmosphere (small but quaint and clean). Standard breakfast menu with lunch options available. I want to try the house cured salmon next trip. Will go back.

Visited November 2012
“Great place in Alma”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have eaten here several times. We enjoy the breakfasts. We especially enjoy the omlets and the french toast. The service has always been prompt and friendly. The restaurant is always decorated for the particular season, which makes for a great atmosphere. We also enjoy being able to see the river and the trains as they go by close to the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Pier 4 Cafe & Smokehouse? Share your experiences!